Saturday, August 02, 2008

D.R,E.A.M.










Bonjour! Woah, this past week has exhausted me entirely. But I loved every moment of it. As you can tell by the pictures, I have been coaching for Raptors Basketball Academy. This has been my second year returning. 14 Coaches and handful of staff and volunteers united 300 young athletes in the game of basketball. After all the hype with NBA visitors, sponsors, TV crews it is the kids that really wow me. It was especially inspiring to see their passion and desire for the game throughout. The first picture is of me with the NBA Championship Trophy. The second is of myself and all the lady coaches. We decided to make it a really pretty picture by leaving the men out. I've made some connections for life. The third photo is my favorite. I'm posing with one of the amazing campers I coached, Rodrigo, who flew in from Mexico City to attend (we had around 30 international campers this year!) What a week, I hope I never come down from the clouds...

That aside, I've moved into my new place. Love it so far. The roommates have hardly been home. I can actually keep my belongings out of my bags and it's located in the heart of Downtown Toronto near Queen Street W. Now that I have the space, I must restrain from accumulating things. Which should be attainable since Europe is what I have my eyes on. Europe, or cute shoes.....hmmmm? ;)

I hope all is well with you. I love love love hearing from you all. Keep updating me!! Currently I am phone-less. I will be getting a phone in the next day or so and I will email you with the #.

Be Well.

Love, Carlee xox

Hope

No comments: